Day 0 - Gearing up!

This is the last day to prepare. I have collected all the to the kitchen floor. One pile is for clothes, one for camping etc.

Yesterday I changed the oil of the bike and finally received the rear shock absorber. Too bad it came so late. I had to try to change it today but the bottom bolt was stuck. That means I have to carry the shock with me until I find a mechanic in Russia. I have a couple of addresses to Yekaterinburg and Barnaul. Hopefully the old shock absorber lasts that 2500km.



I installed more lights and holders for the phone and GPS. I also get a new rear tire installed today.

Now some sleep before the actual start.




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Kouvola-Simo-Kautokeino-North Cape-Inari-Kuusamo-Joensuu-Kouvola

New adventure awaits!

Days 173 - 176 Pensacola - Perry - Lake Wales - Florida City